Searching blinkx.com is so much fun! I searched for videos on NZ South Island, Milford Sound and Te Anau in particular. Results are fantastic: from commercials to private movies from trips, with full comments and music!
The menu on the right side of the screen lists snap shoots of each result so I can see the preview of each one. I believe if saves some time during research. Results are mainly from YouTube, however blinkx.com brings up also from Ifilm and bliptv.
Second part of my exercise consisted on searching Google Magazines. I got confused by results, lack of clearly indication what I am dealing with and what the results are. This is not my favourite search engine for magazines. If I wanted to search for articles in Times magazine I would rather search its archives rather than using a search engine for all web resources.
No comments:
Post a Comment